I want to thank those who have been in a constant state of not knowing and a constant state of preparation, stand down, preparation, stand down again. I want to thank all the men and women who have held fast with determination and loving care to try to make the Sabbath thing happen.
- To Bird, you are a triumph and no one can rob you.
- To Aeron, my brave son. Thank you.
- To Nigel, Sheana, and Ezra, you have been courageous, patient and caring, thank you.
- To Emily, a Phoenix will rise from this and birds will sing again.
- To my brother, James, we tried.
- To my mother-in-law, from the land of enchantment, your love shines brightly.
- To my U.K. loved ones, your love and support has been most welcome. I know we’re all hurt and disappointed, I love you all.
- To Mike, maybe it’s time to walk in the sun. Thank you.
- To Liese, a grateful heart, my companion, our ambassador. Thank you.
- To Walter, brilliance, motion, the very best. Thank you.
- To Jones, nothing new, we’ll survive it as we always have again and again.
- To Gary, if only these dealings had been matters of the heart-to-heart.
- To Joe, unconditional love and support for all things Sabbath. Thank you.
- To Chris, my companion, who wanted nothing more than the band to play.
- To Heather, for caring and becoming.
- To Jean, thank you for all of your love and assistance, behold the LaMoot.
- To Kevin S., thank you, perhaps when we have some quiet time we can talk more of this New York.
- To Kevin K., an embrace to success.
- To Terry, “Billy Silly Sticks”
- To Ozzy, “make us a cup of tea, Oz”
- To Tony, “that sounds fucking great”
My appreciation and respect go my endorsers.
- Marco Soccolli – Pro mark / Evans: we tried, your constant love and energy helped pull me through
- Chris Stankee – Sabian Cymbals: thanks for being on point and feeding the beast
- Shirlene Lau – Sabian Cymbals: blessings multiple
- Aaron Vishria – Tama Drums: a brilliant show of support, thank you for being ready
- Mike Nieland – L.P. / Gibraltar: multiple thanks, you bring safety to the fear of fragility
- Tim O’neil – Premier: your presence helped us to come through, thank you.